Oh! Sorry about that, I’ll look into that haha. It’s a new theme xD
This exactly! Ugh, that bugs me so much! Especially when you have a 17hh 1500lb Percheron like I do. Not that he’s a bad guy… but I know he doesn’t like water. If someone tried to wash him or something, they’d be squashed like a bug. I get that they’re trying to be nice and maybe do you a favor… but. just. don’t. ugh. lol.
And if someone asks you not to, don’t sit there like an ass and turn it around on them acting like they’re neglecting their horse. Smile and say okay sure no problem. End of story. Move on with your life. Which can continue since you were not killed for doing something you shouldn’t have been doing.
Sorry, I’m ranting some more lol. But thanks for the message!! Yay for people who get it and aren’t stubborn! xox
xkit has a feature that lets you track blogs, the blogs I track and the reasons I track them are as followed:
- onqueerstreet - Ze is my wifey
- misskatrinalynne - She is absolutely amazing and I love her to bits and pieces
- underthe-corktree - Fall Out Boy’s acronym is FOB and FOB is one letter away from SOB and SOB is defined as to weep with a convulsive catching of the breath and that describes the Fall Out Boy bandom perfectly
- aworldofwindsweptloneliness - One of the best people in the world
- officialunitedstates - Funny. Shit. Here.
- the-spirit-of-the-radio - He is cool people. I don’t know how to describe him because I don’t know him that well but I want to.
aww baby but my blog is so lame and boring but youuu you’re awesome sauce and i lahv you <33